Training Course is from 23 to 31 October 2016 in Zadar, Croatia.
This Training Course is for 31 participants from Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Italy, Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of, Slovak Republic, Spain, Turkey.
The core activity of the project is an 8 day long training course. It will be held in a youth hostel in Zadar, from the 23rd until the 31st of October 2016. The project will gather 31 participants, trainers and staff from 10 organisations and countries (Croatia, FYR Macedonia, Italy, Czech Republic, Spain, France, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria and Slovakia).
The project targets youth workers willing to promote and lead quality inclusion and intercultural dialogue in projects and communities and who are willing to improve intercultural learning/dialogue in their organisations’ activities for a more inclusive society that accepts diversity around us.
• To share realities and experiences with discrimination, exclusion and marginalization of different groups (including migrants and refugees) in different European communities/countries
• To explore and promote intercultural acceptance of diversity and respect of Fundamental / Human Rights in Europe
• To increase participants’ ability to deeply understand and empathise with different socially excluded and marginalised groups in our communities
• To promote intercultural dialogue as an instrument in acquiring the knowledge and aptitudes for dealing with a more open and more complex environment
• To enable participants to develop and lead quality youth work projects which contribute to intercultural dialogue and acceptance of diversity in communities
• To further develop their competences in communication, conflict transformation and teamwork for quality leadership and facilitation of intercultural dialogue in intercultural youth work
• To introduce the Erasmus+ Youth in Action programme and to develop new projects and future European level cooperation among partners with the topic of intercultural dialogue
Contact for questions: Antonija Lelas
Phone: 00385 95 848 0513